What You’ll Need
Mini pom poms
Keep the kids entertained with this easy all-ages craft activity!
1. To cut the tree shape, fold your piece of felt in half.
2. Place the folded tree template on the fold on the felt.
3. Trace the outline onto the felt using a pen.
4. Keeping the felt folded, cut out the tree shape.
5. Unfold the felt to reveal your Christmas tree shape.
6. Fold the tree in half again, and cut 6 slits, 6mm long, along the fold.
7. Push the candy cane through each of the slits.
8. Turn your tree over, and start decorating!
Download the Free Template here: