- 1 Tbs acai powder
- 2 frozen bananas, chopped
- 2 Tbs fresh coconut meat or dried coconut
- 6 fresh strawberries
- 10 blueberries
- 2/3 cup lite coconut milk
- Use a chopstick to poke a hole into one of the black spots on top of the coconut. Drain the liquid into a bowl.
- To crack open the coconut, use the back of a large heavy-duty knife and keep hitting around the coconut’s horizon (middle), working your way around it until it cracks open (see photo).
- For the smoothie, blend all ingredients until smooth. Serve immediately in your coconut bowls and eat with a spoon.